Montebello Dental Clinic can help shape your smile with Invisalign!
If you are looking for a way to transform your smile, the Team at Montebello are excited to offer Invisalign as an alternative to traditional Braces. We are pleased to offer Invisalign, a invisible way to transform your appearance and give you the smile of your dreams, without the use of traditional metal braces.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of clear, plastic, removable aligners that work to move your teeth (over time) into the proper position! You wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day, (Of course removing them to eat) brush, and floss. These Custom aligners are typically switched out every two weeks, and while treatment time varies, it typically takes between 9-15 months. Since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth, we design a plan put together by your dentist, you can be sure that you will end up with a smile that truly fits.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Because these aligners are clear, no one will ever know you are correcting your smile
- Aligners are easy to remove to eat, or if you are taking a photo and do not want to have them in, it gives you flexibility to decide when you want to wear them or take them out.
- A cleaner solution! Because there are no metal bands, wires or brackets, these aligners are a cleaner solution for your teeth and maintain good oral health!
- Invisalign also offers a comfortable fit, with little of the mouth and gum irritation associated with other methods of teeth-straightening, like traditional metal braces.
What teeth problems can be corrected?
- Overbite – The upper teeth overlap or protrude out over the lower teeth
- Underbite- The lower teeth extend outward or protrude out further than the upper teeth
- Crowded Teeth- There is not enough room in the mouth for teeth to fit properly
- Open Bite- Upper and lower teeth do not connect when mouth is closed
- Gap Teeth- space between the front teeth
Call today to schedule your in one-on-one consultation today!